Building a World-Class Team
At Arrows Group we recognise that our working environment and the career opportunities we offer are critical in enabling us to realise our ambitions of building a world-class professional services company.
Our efforts in this area have been recognised by being ranked 19th in the 2014 Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies To Work For – the fourth consecutive year Best Companies have awarded Arrows Group this status.
10 Key Reasons Why Arrows Group is a World-Class Employer
- Growth: we offer advancement for individuals both financially and professionally
- International: we have opportunities in existing and new territories in Europe and beyond
- Wealth creation and participation: we are 100% privately owned with generous compensation schemes
- Wellness: we combine flexible working policies with healthy incentives such as subsidised gym memberships
- Corporate Social Responsibility: we registered our own charity – the Arrows Group Foundation – to tackle child poverty through employability
- Incentives: we offer annual trips abroad such as Miami and the Alps, and regular quarterly competitions with various rewards to suit diverse tastes
- Career development: we offer a comprehensive training and development programme including our Olympic-inspired High Performance Academy (more…)
- Management: as the company grows we promote most of our managers from within to become our future leaders
- Employee empowerment: we encourage you to share ideas and innovations that shape both your destiny and that of the company’s
- Fun: we are a team of likeminded individuals who share in the energetic and progressive culture to make our time together far more enjoyable
Interested? Here’s what you need to do next:
Email email@example.com with your CV and experience, and let us know why you’d like to join us.