My client a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to the financial world is searching for an Implementation/ training consultant to join their London office. This is an exciting opportunity t join a thriving company and provide their customers with training and consulting to ensure the product is fully integrated into their working day.
On a day to day basis the successful candidate for this role will be involved in:
- Providing accurate and detailed training to all customers both internally and externally.
- Creating new training courses to suit the development of the product and its users
- Update user documentation as products evolve.
- Provide on-site product support for customers following new installations/ Upgrades.
- Act as a liaison between the customer base and the business where necessary
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in a similar SME software vendor environment.
- Experience/ knowledge of cash and securities reconciliations and brokerage calculations and reconciliations.
- Experience in a similar implementation/ training role.
- Demonstrate the ability to create software training courses from scratch including the creation of user and training documentation.
The scope of this role requires flexibility in working hours and the ability to travel overseas on a regular basis.